1) Good communication skillsA lawyer with a good communication skills will be easily able to communicate with the client and it will be much easier for him to make the client comfortable and get the facts out easily with him in which clients easily hesitates.
2) Correct JudgementCorrect judgement is the best quality a lawyer must have as have the ability to judge the things as fast as he can and will be able to take decisions asap.
3) Good Analytical SkillsHe must have the power to analyse things easily and fast about what is in front of him and what is the best thing he can do in that situation. What is the case and what are the scenarios related to that case.
4) Research skillsAs soon as the case comes to the lawyer, the lawyer must start his research as a lawyer with good research skills will be able to solve your case probably in less time period as compared to a lawyer who has average research skills.
5) Creativity SkillsTop level and experienced lawyers are not only logical and analytical, but they display a great deal of creativity in their problem solving.
The best solution is not always the most obvious and in order to outmanoeuvre your challenger it is often necessary to think outside the box.