Signs that shows you think like a lawyer are given below:
- When a biker overtakes you, your first thought should be your battery whether it is enough to chase or not.
- Your classmates walking with you proceed to deliberate whether you were contributorily negligent.
- A fellow law student asks for your help but you deny it until they purely tell you what help they need and for what purpose.
- Whenever is your mock session it feels like that your mock client is real all the people surrounding you are real people related to the case and you think like it a must win case for you?
- You put great emphasis on the thing that how they are done and who has done even if your home and always trying to find out what will be the best solution for any problem.
- Even while watching movies you take interest in things which can not be done in the real world legally.