A business partnership can be explained as a business operation between two or more individual who share management and profits. In some cases, the partnership does not last long if one partner does not want to continue with the business activities resulting in termination. The conflict becomes a dispute that threatens the viability of the partnership.
Some types of business partnership disputes are-
- Breach of contract
- Misuse of trade secrets
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Disputes regarding how to use resources
- Failure to define authority
Here are some solid points you must ask an attorney before hiring -
- How long have you experienced law?
- What type of cases do you generally handle?
- How many cases have you dealt with that were similar to mine?
- Is the structured plan for your dispute well managed or not?
- What is the likely outcome in my case?